Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Some Great New Music

One of my best friends--Bob Hartry--is an excellent guitar player (who plays in LTA!) and has also become a very good record producer. Since he and I co-produced a record for the Anaheim Vineyard he has gone on to record a number of independant projects, which are too many to name here. One of my favorites is an EP he has just completed with another friend--Rie Sinclair--entitled "Glow." I can't stop listening to this record. It's got 6 songs, with my favorite being the title track. According to her website, the EP will be released sometime this summer. If you like acoustic pop and moody alternative rock (she sounds a little bit like Alanis Morissette and Leigh Nash from Sixpence None The Richer), you will love this record!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I hope you can help me! I am dying to get my hands on a copy of Bob Harty & Rie Sinclair's song "Just You and Me." It's not publically available...but since you know Bob, maybe you can help me out?? I am willing to pay for this download!! Thank you!

Take care,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle,

Email me and I'll see if I can help you.
bhartry@aol.com

Bob